Handcrafted shoulder baguette bag. Constructed from supple Italian suede with no hardware and a magnetic closure.
Featured in Vogue, Forbes, The New York Post, Coveteur, The Zoe Report, Popsugar, The Sunday Telegraph, and Grazia.
Loved by actress, Ashley Benson, Emma Chamberlain, Lexi Wood, Whitney Port, and celebrity stylist, Sophie Lopez.
- -Shell: Supple Italian Suede Leather; Lining: Cotton Twill
- -Shipped in Dust Bag Made from Archival Textiles
- -Width: 13 in / 33 cm
- -Height: 5 in / 12.7 cm
- -Depth: 2.75 in / 7 cm
- -Handle Drop: 9 in / 22.8 cm
- Complimentary ground shipping within the U.S.
- Family Planning: At MSA Ethos, we work to provide access to family planning education and services through their on-site hospital.
- Health: Garment and factory workers have access to healthcare clinics, sanitized water and additional nutritional support.
- Garment Worker Social Mobility: No child labor, fair wages and transparent contracts.
- Women’s Rights: Ensuring equal remuneration for women as their male counterparts in similar positions.
- Worker Benefits: Provision of transportation and subsidies, and a safe space to relax and socialize.
- Eco-Consciousness: Limiting waste and upcycling, sourcing sustainable leathers and using state of the art machinery to minimize carbon footprint.