The symbols on this bag were inspired by our trip to Amer Palace in Jaipur, India. The magic flower is a marble fresco motif with seven hidden symbols intended to test how clever the Maharaja's visitors were upon their arrival. This bag features each symbol; a fish, an ear of corn, a lotus, an elephant trunk, a lion tail, a cobra, and a scorpion.
- Size: 7 x 8 x 2 in / 17.8 x 20.3 x 5.1 cm
- Handle Drop: 5.5 in / 14 cm
- Min - Max Crossbody Strap Drop: 22 - 26 in / 55.9 - 66 cm
- Outer: Soft Pebbled Leather
- Lining: Upcycled Twill
- behno Signature Knotted Top Leather Handle
- Detachable and Adjustable Crossbody Strap
- Interior Pocket
- Side Drawstring
- Shipped in Upcycled Dustbag
The Ina Mini Crossbody qualifies for free ground shipping and returns in the U.S.