Designed in NYC. Handcrafted with buttery, supple Italian pebble grain and smooth grain nappa leathers. Identifiable with signature hand knotted top handle. Sporty stitching details with color blocking. Drawstring made from recycled ocean water plastic bottles. Lies flat against the hip when worn as a crossbody. Constructed with expert attention to detail. Strategic placement of hand stitches for added reinforcement and luxurious finishing.
After two years of design, formulation, research and development, our signature Ina Series was engineered for production. Though spacious, this teardrop bag is the smallest of the Ina Series. The bag requires meticulous and precise craftsmanship to complete.
The well-being of the garment workers and artisans skillfully producing our bags is always at the core of our design and manufacturing philosophy as we work with our partner factories to incrementally implement “The behno Standard.”
- Shell: Supple Italian Pebble and Nappa Leathers; Lining: Upcycled Cotton Twill
- Interior Pocket
- Signature Side Drawstring
- Silver Hardware
- Detachable and Adjustable Crossbody Strap
- Shipped in Upcycled Dustbag
- Size: 7 x 8 x 2 in / 17.8 x 20.3 x 5.1 cm
- Handle Drop: 5.5 in / 14 cm
- Min - Max Crossbody Strap Drop: 22 - 26 in / 55.9 - 66 cm
The Ina Mini Crossbody qualifies for free ground shipping and returns in the U.S.